Kingsley & Kingsley's 2019 winter scholarship is now closed and the $1,000 award is being sent to the winner. As soon as they receive it we will update this page with a picture of the winner and their check.
We are now accepting submissions for our Winter 2020 scholarship, which will be awarded to one student on December 15, 2020. Please review the following information before applying for the award.
Winter 2020 Scholarship Information
- Submission Format: Essay Application
- Award Amount: $1,000
- Number of Winners; One scholarship will be awarded
- Selection Process: Essays will be evaluated based on both quality and originality.
- Submission Deadline: December 31, 2020
- Winner Notification: January 15th, 2021
Eligibility & Requirements:
- The applicant must be accepted to or attending an accredited university in the United States.
- The applicant must be a law school student or an undergraduate with a declared major related to law.
Please answer the following question in an essay format in 1,000 words or less:
If you could change one law to help those in need, what would it be? How would your solution improve on the status quo?
- Email your essay submission to: [email protected]
- Include the following in the body of your email:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Attach your official academic transcript in .pdf format.
Kingsley & Kingsley is an employment law firm that assists those who have been wrongfully terminated, sexually harassed at work, discriminated against, or treated in any way that is a violation of their rights as a worker or employee. Kingsley & Kingsley lawyers have obtained more than $100,000,000 for workers throughout the state of California.