Attorney Liane Katzenstein Ly has been licensed to practice law in the State of California since 2008. Ms. Ly is a Partner with the Los Angeles-based law firm of Kingsley & Kingsley, where she focuses her practice on wage and hour law, class action litigation, and employment law. She is an honors graduate of Florida State University, and while at University of California Davis School of Law, she was an editor of the Environmental Law Journal and a board member of the King Hall Negotiations Team. Ms. Ly is admitted to practice in all California state courts as well as the United States District Court for the Central District of California.
- J.D., University of California, Davis
- B.A., with honors, Florida State University
- California State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- United States Supreme Court
- California Bar Association
Contact Liane Katzenstein Ly