No Win, No Fee 888-500-8469

California Unpaid Wage Attorneys

As an employee in California, you are entitled to all of your earned compensation. Your compensation includes more than just your hourly or salary wages. It also includes unused vacation owed to you upon employment termination, commissions, bonuses, overtime work, and certain off-the-clock work.

California employers must pay you on days designated as regular paydays, at least twice during a calendar month. Has your employer not calculated your wages correctly? Have you been denied all of the wages you rightly deserve? It is important to realize you have a right to see your payroll records upon making a reasonable request to your employer.

When an employer fails to provide you access to your records, that employer can be fined and subject to a civil action.  Do you need help collecting unpaid wages from your California employer? If so, contact a proven wage and hour attorney at Kingsley & Kingsley and get help recovering your rightful compensation.

Payment of wages subsequent to termination

As an employee that has been discharged, your employer must pay you all of your wages immediately at the time of termination.  Did you know the payment to you includes accrued vacation days not taken while you were employed? Some employees do not realize that wages directly deposited terminate immediately after an employee is fired or he or she quits the job. Therefore, some other method of receiving your last pay check must be determined based on whether you were fired, or quit as well as the amount of time you were given with the notice.  Penalties exist for an employer who willfully fails to pay wages owed to a terminated employee within a designated time frame.

Overtime Wages | Off-the-Clock Wages

No later than the pay period following the one in which the overtime was earned, you must get paid for your overtime work. Did you know that an employer that does not pay you your full wages including overtime, may be liable for more than what you are owed for wages?

Did your employer require you to do off-the-clock work before or after the start of your shift, including running errands or picking up office supplies? Understand that you are entitled to compensation for all the job related work your performed for your employer, whether it was during your predetermined work hours or not.

Recovery of Unpaid Wages

Were you denied overtime pay or did your employer require you to work off the clock without pay? If so, you may be entitled to recover not only pay that is owed to you but also the penalties and the costs of pursuing your employment legal claim. Note that includes attorney's fees and the cost of going to court.

You may think your issue is a small claim. However, if other employees at your workplace are being treated in a similar fashion, the attorneys at Kingsley & Kingsley may be able to combine these cases into a class action lawsuit. In that manner, the lawyers may be able to recover unpaid wages for you and your co-workers.

California Contact For Unpaid Wage Claims

If you were treated unfairly with respect to wages paid or hours worked, contact a qualified and experienced wage lawyer at Kingsley & Kingsley for a free initial consultation. The attorneys will help you quickly determine whether or not you have a valid claim. Kingsley & Kingsley helps employees throughout California.

Additional Resources: Kingsley & Kingsley,

Why You Can Rely On Us

free employment law consultation


Over $100 million in labor law compensation

Over $200 Million in
Settlements and Verdicts

Contingency fee law firm

No Fees
Unless We Win

Nearly 40 years of employment law experience

More Than 40 Years
of Experience

We speak numerous languages

English, Spanish and
Armenian-Speaking Services

We Hold Employers Accountable - Get Help Now

You do not have to go through this alone. Contact our Los Angeles law firm for a free case evaluation. We represent our clients on a contingency fee basis, which means that you do not pay any fees unless you win or recover compensation, and you will never have to pay out-of-pocket. California-only. We are unable to help those outside of California. Call 888-500-8469