- Submission Format: Essay Application
- Award Amount: $1,000
- Number of Winners; One scholarship will be awarded
- Selection Process: Essays will be evaluated based on both quality and originality.
- Submission Deadline: December 31, 2021
- Winner Notification: January 15th, 2022
Eligibility & Requirements:
- The applicant must be accepted to or attending an accredited university in the United States.
- The applicant must be a law school student or an undergraduate with a declared major related to law.
Please answer the following question in an essay format in 1,000 words or less:
If you could change one law to help those in need, what would it be? How would your solution improve on the status quo?
- Email your essay submission to: [email protected]
- Include the following in the body of your email: Name, University, Major, Email Address, Phone Number
- Attach your official academic transcript in .pdf format.
Kingsley & Kingsley is an employment law firm that assists those who have been wrongfully terminated, sexually harassed at work, discriminated against, or treated in any way that is a violation of their rights as a worker or employee. Kingsley & Kingsley lawyers have obtained more than $100,000,000 for workers throughout the state of California.