Kingsley & Kingsley is proud to work with attorney Darren M. Cohen. Mr. Cohen is Of Counsel to the firm and focuses on wage and hour and other employment law matters.
Mr. Cohen holds both a Bachelor's in Business Administration and a Master's in Professional Accounting from the University of Texas at Austin, in addition to a Juris Doctorate from Loyola Law School. He is formerly a member of the Multi-State Tax Controversy Group at Deloitte, and has been recognized by Super Lawyers magazine, a nationally-recognized listing of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
- California State Courts
- US District Court, Central District of California
- US District Court, Northern District of California
- US District Court, Eastern District of California
- US District Court, Southern District of California
- US Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- BBA University of Texas at Austin
- MPA University of Texas at Austin
- JD Loyola Law School
California Bar Association
Beverly Hills Bar Association
Los Angeles County Bar Association